Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now we don't love Charlton anymore?

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Yep, todays game meant too much to both teams but the result will sicken Charlton fans, it's over big time :albion2:

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
I used to have a soft spot for CAFC but after todays cynicism/time wasting/cheating after tackles I have no time for them.
They go in the same trash bin as Leeds/ MK Dons which says a lot.
As for Palace, they are non-entities who I don't ever bother to think about these days and are not even worth the space.

DiscoCAFC

Apr 12, 2011
I used to have a soft spot for CAFC but after todays cynicism/time wasting/cheating after tackles I have no time for them.
They go in the same trash bin as Leeds/ MK Dons which says a lot.
As for Palace, they are non-entities who I don't ever bother to think about these days and are not even worth the space.
Strange conclusion after 1 game.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can certainly draw a line between their team today and their fans/club and so should others. Yes their team were a disgrace to football with their antics today (and one or 2 divks in their section keeping the ball...) but as a club and fanbase will always like them for what they did for us back in the day and they share our hatred for the scum...

theboybilly

I can certainly draw a line between their team today and their fans/club and so should others. Yes their team were a disgrace to football with their antics today (and one or 2 divks in their section keeping the ball...) but as a club and fanbase will always like them for what they did for us back in the day and they share our hatred for the scum...

This. And most I've spoken to want Albion to do well

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I don't give a flying **** who likes us !

No one means anything to me except BHAFC !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Apparently our support is f*****g shit

Didn't hear a PEEP from their mob in the second half though. Funny, that.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I could have told you this before your love in pre match , a nothing club who aspire to be something they are not ( millwall ) . Considering this game was a given beforehand I don't understand all the hysteria :wink:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I could have told you this before your love in pre match , a nothing club who aspire to be something they are not ( millwall ) . Considering this game was a given beforehand I don't understand all the hysteria :wink:

Do one, troll!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

You think they want to be like Millwall? Stupid statement - their fans are good people, the antithesis of Millwall.

Of course they tried to waste time. They were two up, FFS.

To decide that they are The Great Satan after yesterday is a little sad. We will always share more than divides us.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Of course they were going to timewaste. 2-0 up away from home against a side who haven't lost this season when they're battling down the bottom of the table. EVERY club would do that.

Fans singing a nonsensical chant. OH NO, BURN THEM! :wozza:

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Queueing for the train after the match. A Charlton lad looks down on us from the bridge and starts singing 'You're nothing special, we lose every week'. Ok, some silly sods in their end yesterday but in the end the players let Charlton down. Their fans are ok. Like mCCarthy's Ipswich too

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We were in the same position as Charlton this time last season but I don't recall any of the blatant cheating or blatant time-wasting and petulance we got yesterday. They look like a proud club who have lost their way, big time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here