Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WOW !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A mirror image from first half to second half and last season to this season, spectacular.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Indeed we would have folded or lost 2-1 last season, still not sure how we turned that around, I was in a foul mood at half time and then dancing like a school girl when the third went in.... Football is a funny old game!

This. I was impressed how we picked up the pace in second half, CH obviously got the mindset right to shrug off a two goal deficit and go and play the football. There is a vein of quiet confidence running through this team that is digging wins out.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Top banana

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 282

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This. I was impressed how we picked up the pace in second half, CH obviously got the mindset right to shrug off a two goal deficit and go and play the football. There is a vein of quiet confidence running through this team that is digging wins out.

Quiet confidence ?

Was watching King Kayal........think it's a bit beyond that. He was strutting around, chest out, more like 'I don't give a flying f*** you are two up, we're better than you, we are going to win, and as soon as you touch that ball I am going to take it off you and ping it 50 yards to Solly, who is going to tear your left back a new one'.............

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think Chris found the first half team in the back of a cupboard when he was looking for the Christmas deccies left over from last year, so he thought, they can do a job, but thankfully, he found the real players at half time and sent them out for the second 45

And yes, I have had a drink or five

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Just saw the highlights, Wilson's goal was spectacular! After a play like that, any team would be put into high spirits, I hope it's the first of many!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
What a fabulous day..

My eldest lad had his first ever visit to the Amex
We won 3-2 to equal a record
It was absolutely 'pahisshhng it doon' in Glasgow all day
I put up my Christmas Tree with the help of my 4 year old grand-daughter (twas great fun!)

and then

I had

A superb curry
Three pints of Finest draught Sussex Ale

and then

I saw the quite sublime Ane Brun live in Glasgow

Wow oh Wow oh Wow oh Wow!!! x 2

indeed

TOTL

TNBA

TTF

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What a fabulous day..

My eldest lad had his first ever visit to the Amex
We won 3-2 to equal a record
It was absolutely 'pahisshhng it doon' in Glasgow all day
I put up my Christmas Tree with the help of my 4 year old grand-daughter (twas great fun!)

and then

I had

A superb curry
Three pints of Finest draught Sussex Ale

and then

I saw the quite sublime Ane Brun live in Glasgow

Wow oh Wow oh Wow oh Wow!!! x 2

indeed

TOTL

TNBA

TTF

Hopefully your missus eagerly awaits the final instalment!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here