Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WOW !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A mirror image from first half to second half and last season to this season, spectacular.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Indeed we would have folded or lost 2-1 last season, still not sure how we turned that around, I was in a foul mood at half time and then dancing like a school girl when the third went in.... Football is a funny old game!

This. I was impressed how we picked up the pace in second half, CH obviously got the mindset right to shrug off a two goal deficit and go and play the football. There is a vein of quiet confidence running through this team that is digging wins out.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Top banana

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 282

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This. I was impressed how we picked up the pace in second half, CH obviously got the mindset right to shrug off a two goal deficit and go and play the football. There is a vein of quiet confidence running through this team that is digging wins out.

Quiet confidence ?

Was watching King Kayal........think it's a bit beyond that. He was strutting around, chest out, more like 'I don't give a flying f*** you are two up, we're better than you, we are going to win, and as soon as you touch that ball I am going to take it off you and ping it 50 yards to Solly, who is going to tear your left back a new one'.............

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think Chris found the first half team in the back of a cupboard when he was looking for the Christmas deccies left over from last year, so he thought, they can do a job, but thankfully, he found the real players at half time and sent them out for the second 45

And yes, I have had a drink or five

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Just saw the highlights, Wilson's goal was spectacular! After a play like that, any team would be put into high spirits, I hope it's the first of many!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
What a fabulous day..

My eldest lad had his first ever visit to the Amex
We won 3-2 to equal a record
It was absolutely 'pahisshhng it doon' in Glasgow all day
I put up my Christmas Tree with the help of my 4 year old grand-daughter (twas great fun!)

and then

I had

A superb curry
Three pints of Finest draught Sussex Ale

and then

I saw the quite sublime Ane Brun live in Glasgow

Wow oh Wow oh Wow oh Wow!!! x 2

indeed

TOTL

TNBA

TTF

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What a fabulous day..

My eldest lad had his first ever visit to the Amex
We won 3-2 to equal a record
It was absolutely 'pahisshhng it doon' in Glasgow all day
I put up my Christmas Tree with the help of my 4 year old grand-daughter (twas great fun!)

and then

I had

A superb curry
Three pints of Finest draught Sussex Ale

and then

I saw the quite sublime Ane Brun live in Glasgow

Wow oh Wow oh Wow oh Wow!!! x 2

indeed

TOTL

TNBA

TTF

Hopefully your missus eagerly awaits the final instalment!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here