Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The children's Christmas party is going to be messy tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not sure who's going to be more hero worshiping the kids or their parents?

What I'm sure about is the squads newbies aren't going to know what hit them.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I'm not sure who's going to be more hero worshiping the kids or their parents?

What I'm sure about is the squads newbies aren't going to know what hit them.

Do your kids have to be a junior seagull (or what ever they call it these days) to be able to go? I a booking needed?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I haven't been before. I see there is a German food market but my kids are fussy feckers and won't be eating bratwurst. Do the nippers get a party tea?

I'm hoping to say hello to Bobby Zamora. The last time I spoke to him was 14 years ago in the car park after the shambolic promotion party defeat at Shrewsbury in 2001.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and it was.

Naturally all the players were fantastic, the queue for the main signing was massive.

It's great to see the kids reaction when someone like Kaz walks past.
Him Rohan and Elvis made the mistake of momentarily stopping near us, as soon as they showed weakness they got mobbed :lol:

I can't imagine the newbies knew what to expect.

Jamie Murphy clearly didn't read the memo as he and his family came out of the reptile exhibit, having a lovely time. :smile:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A really great day out. The polar bear show, reptiles and roller booting were our highlights. Interesting for a WSU peasant like me to see what the 1901's have. Jagermeister and Harvey's old! Also nice to meet the players. Rosenior and Baldock in particular seemed like really nice, down to earth blokes. Rohan Ince is ridiculously big!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The Ladies game finished it off nicely some of our Girls tackling was awesome better than the men without getting booked:facepalm:::whistle:

Party good... well organised... though always a last minute struggle finding the one missing player that you haven't got the autograph of.
(pretty sure we got everyone including Tony Bloom!)

Game excellent. Good football. Perfect result.

A fantastic day. Well done to everyone at BHA.

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
Great event for kids...would recommend. Loads going on. Polar bear was a good addition as was moving the crarting to bigger space. Places mingling around too. The german food needs a rethink.

Great day - well done the club

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
Had a great day out. Lots to do, players really friendly, well-organised event and had a chat with Tony. It finished off with the Ladies winning, now both men's and ladies teams top of their respective leagues.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Big thanks to the club for this. Considering it's free, there is always so much to do and a lot of people working hard.

Lots of players there including a very hobbling Liam rosenior who, if he'd said yesterday was too much for him he would have had a point, but he hobbled on crutches being crowded by kids whilst balancing to sign autographs.

Solly and his impressive black eye also got a lot of young ladies /mothers wanting to look after him.

I had the pleasure of being stood behind a bit of a moaner in the queue to get autographs but x thousand kids (and mums) want to get a sniff (literally) of Bobby so only fair way was to queue and wait.

Fab fab day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here