Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hemed

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Thought he was unlucky to be dropped today. His all round contribution has been very good. Even today it was his flick that the keeper saved that fell to Zamora for the 2nd. Hopefully that result and goal will give him the confidence to kick on.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Wholeheartedly agree. I love that he set up his own goal with the ball out to Van La Parra and the power from that header was superb. Good shift son and another great celebration with the fans.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It felt like he was hanging in the air for a week as the cross was coming in

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I just knew he would have an impact today.
He just needed a skanky goal to go in and get that monkey off his back since Wolves away penalty miss.
At least all our strikers are all scoring goals at the moment. Good times.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Great team play when he was on. Very similar to Ulloa in that regard

Feb 14, 2010
Well done to him today. Showed guts to come on and score, maybe with Zamora and Wilson ahead of him will do him good. Working hard doesnt make a striker, goals do.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Said to my lad at 2-1 down that this was set up for Tomer to come and score a winner. So, so pleased for the fella, tries his heart out, 100% committed and is always involved. Did some lovely stuff today in the short time he had. Hope he starts to net more regularly, deserves to.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
It was the right call to take him out of the firing line - he looked determined to prove a point when he came on. Fair play to the lad, he had the desired effect and hopefully his goal will give him renewed confidence as there's a very good Championship striker in there.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He's the only striker we have, i think, that has that killer touch when receiving the ball, a couple of times a game at least, that gives him space and throws the defender off of him. I like it when he does that and wish for him to absolutely wallop a ball, which he seems to like to do, but into a net now bulging with agony.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I don't think he is a top striker at this level, but if I could have picked anyone to score the winner today, I would have picked him. Really hope he proves me wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here