Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a time to be a Brighton fan !

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It was an emotional end as the team were clapped off. A few people welling up with pride in WSU.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Beginning to feel special. The AMEX was electric this afternoon :amex:

The atmosphere in the second half was great, but did I really hear some boos at the half time whistle? Yes, we were shite in the first half but I thought that was harsh on a team who had gone 19 unbeaten

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Probably a soppy old git but to see the fightback today got to me today. Felt very emotional to see that

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The atmosphere in the second half was great, but did I really hear some boos at the half time whistle? Yes, we were shite in the first half but I thought that was harsh on a team who had gone 19 unbeaten

A few. Possibly booing the timewasting cheats in red.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There were pockets of boos at half time. One or two would have been booing our team. It was a poor first half performance after all. More would have been booing Charlton's fairies.

But hey, so what? What a game! What a time to be alive! The WSU came so alive I still don't have a voice. The last time I hugged that many people I was at a rave. It was the ultimate game of two halves and I am genuinely sorry for anyone who's never had football in their lives. They'll never feel like THAT ever,.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There were pockets of boos at half time. One or two would have been booing our team. It was a poor first half performance after all. More would have been booing Charlton's fairies.

But hey, so what? What a game! What a time to be alive! The WSU came so alive I still don't have a voice. The last time I hugged that many people I was at a rave. It was the ultimate game of two halves and I am genuinely sorry for anyone who's never had football in their lives. They'll never feel like THAT ever,.
A great post. We are oldschool. Seen the metaphoric rise in the last 70 s and to see this team now, well I never thought I would see it again but now, well I do. Today was a real test and for the team to batter Charlton like they did in the second half brought back those memories very clear. My one wish is I see my team in the top flight again. It is fine to be in the lower leagues but for me I want to see bhafc taking on the big boys again. Today was special

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So genuinely, where are you at now as pre season you seemed convinced we were relegation fodder
To be fair I did but we have signed quality after quality since July

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here