Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Applauding the away fans

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Fair enough when they make an effort, but applauding Charlton's paltry 1,200? Nah, that's pathetic. Brum brought more last week and they made more noise. The Amex is far too polite

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Nobody applauded, did they? Only boos where I was.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Fair enough when they make an effort, but applauding Charlton's paltry 1,200? Nah, that's pathetic. Brum brought more last week and they made more noise. The Amex is far too polite

All I heard was boos when the Charlton attendance was read out ???

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Big boos all round. **** um 2-0 up giving it the large. Fair enough. For how happy they were for 45 mins. I now have a week of that feeling. **** you Charlton thanks for a great day.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Big boos all round. **** um 2-0 up giving it the large. Fair enough. For how happy they were for 45 mins. I now have a week of that feeling. **** you Charlton thanks for a great day.

"2-0 and you f**ked it up!" :laugh::laugh:

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Couldn't believe when we started singing 'you're not singing anymore!'; I turned to my mate and asked him 'were they ever singing? did I miss something?'.

Near the bottom of the table, 2-0 up away at the team that could go back top of the table and the only UNBEATEN side in the English football leagues, and they STILL didn't sing!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
From the south end of WSU I can categorically tell you that Charlton sang. Maybe not that loud, but they sang.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here