You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449339533.483968.jpg

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
90 minutes from BZ. Goals from our three forwards. Overcoming a bunch of time wasting cheats. No injuries and no booking for Dunk!

What could be better?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
90 minutes from BZ. Goals from our three forwards. Overcoming a bunch of time wasting cheats. No injuries and no booking for Dunk!

What could be better?

What could be better? How about not playing like a bunch of amateurs for the first 45 minutes?

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What could be better? How about not playing like a bunch of amateurs for the first 45 minutes?

Tonight is not the night for typical NSC moaning, groaning, sniveling & grizzling.

FFS save that for Tuesday.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
When was the last time you had sex??

Wait.....................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!..................................about a second ago..............................damn, I forgot to hang up my towel after the last shower and I'm alone.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Tonight is not the night for typical NSC moaning, groaning, sniveling & grizzling.

FFS save that for Tuesday.

You have to admit we played like sh*t for the first half. I was full of praise for the team after the Birmingham game ... maybe the best performance ever by an Albion team, but the first 45 mins today were embarrassing. When they're bad I'll moan. When they're good I'll praise. Sounds fair enough.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You have to admit we played like sh*t for the first half. I was full of praise for the team after the Birmingham game ... maybe the best performance ever by an Albion team, but the first 45 mins today were embarrassing. When they're bad I'll moan. When they're good I'll praise. Sounds fair enough.
I will admit it when I finally come down off the ceiling, which I imagine will be about Tuesday.

Only an NSC Albion fan could focus on the first 45 mins, without referencing yet another phenomenal team performance, in the second 45 minutes.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
This has made my day, I thought I was going to come home from work on a downer, but oh know it's great.
Having a wee beer to celebrate. :albion2:

At the risk of sounding negative, that wee beer is overrated :albion2:

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Today reminds me of the part in The Matrix when Neo first decides to fight Agent Smith........

I'm starting to believe.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here