Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough opinion of us

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Been having a look on the Boro forum on and off this season and must say they're not to keen on giving out any praise for our achievements. Recently I've seen comments like "They haven't had any injuries to deal with" and "They haven't played any decent teams yet", and most bizarrely of all "They always seem to be playing at home!" :mad:

Anyway I thought I'd have a look at what they've been saying today. It's quite a contrast to the "Anyone who finishes above Boro will be promoted" sentiment that seems to be the general consesus on here.

Enjoy! (and bear in mind if we do happen to get a result against them in a couple of weeks that it will almost certainly be through pure luck and won't be deserved!)

http://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=4104&pid=424287#pid424287

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
One of my mates in a huge Boro fan, and he sounds like that.
After winning last night he reckons they're champions already, I mentioned that we may have something to say about that.........his reply was we'll be lucky to make the playoffs!!!!!
Arrogant **** !

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I have been looking at a few other forums and the general consensus seems to be that we will lose are next game and then struggle and drop down the league, people have been saying this all season which I find highly amusing! don't you just love being little old Brighton.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
A lot of wishful thinking there. I personally like the comment about how we can't keep beating teams by one goal. I hope he's right and we start winning by more :lolol:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
General view on there is we will fade away. One that we will lose next four. Another that we cant keep scapping wins and as soon as we get a few injuries we will drop away.... Blah blah blah

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
With all due respect, who cares what some bitter clowns think. We've just comeback from 2-0 down with Bobby Z scoring in front of the north stand.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
don't you just love being little old Brighton.

Well I'm not sure I did for a large part of this afternoon. :lolol:

It's just mental that this is still going on though. Fair enough if only a handfull of games have been played, but come on, a couple more games and we're halfway through the season. We can't be where we are without having something about us.

One goon on their board confidently asserts that Aitor Karanka will have spotted a vulnerability in us conceding early, as only a tactical genius could, while completely ignoring that a certain Mr Hughton might just have noticed it too perchance? ???

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What's all this about lack of injuries? We're playing our third- choice RB at LB; we're missing our best winger (and Champ player of the month for Aug) and our first-choice striker. On top of those long term injuries, we've had Greer, Huenemeier, Stephens and Zamora out at some point. It must be all the pollution up there that's damaged their brains

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
What a crap forum. Not as user friendly as NSC

Perhaps so BUT

Maybe it would be good if WE had a matchday thread focusing purely on Championship matches of the day !

Surely that would be better than, as we do, having all manner of threads which flit about from one thing to another including Premiership and other matters.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Christ that lot are entitled. With the squad they have they should be pissing the division.

They keep mentioning that we have two hard games but they have Birmingham and Burnley in their next two - not a guaranteed 6 points by any means. We took 4 points off an arguably stronger QPR the last time they graced this division. Derby could cause us big problems but no-one here is claiming otherwise.

Still, even if they do beat us they have to go back to Middlesborough afterwards, the poor half-dead *******s.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Imagine how utterly soul destroying and dismal it must be to wake up every day and remember that you live in Middlesborough.

:shootself:

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Who cares, Derby next!

Don't care especially. I just find the lack of awareness of us, and the facts arrived at by jumping to conclusions to be quite an eye opener.

We'll probably lose our unbeaten run to them, but after learning a bit about them I would certainly derive a small amount of pleasure from us scraping a lucky 1-0 when we meet. A goal like the one that Ian Baird scored with his arse once upon a time would do nicely.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Think most have it spot on. I don't think we can carry any more injuries and I can't see us winning any of the next two and could well be off the top by the time we play them. However I fancy us to beat anyone at home. And barring a complete collapse I reckon we will make the very play offs at the very least.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
look...there is no point in trying to decipher a smoggies warblings , they are truly a breed unto themselves...thick as ...!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here