Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're fecking brilliant

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What a Vicente esque goal by the United laddie and fantastic cross from the wolves laddie.

My mojo is back.

Unbefeckinglievable come back

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I thought Wilson had lost it, and I was just about to start moaning that he should have passed it when he goes and pokes it in the net!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Can't recall a better individual goal at the Amex. Never looked like losing it. Cracking finish.

Bobby on the spot again and great to see Tomer scoring. Love his attitude and enthusiasm.

Great second half performance. Cracking stuff and glad to see the Charlton cheats get exactly what they deserved. Feck all.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
2 fantastic matches in a row at the Amex , and 6 points , what a great season to be an Albion fan , it's almost as exciting as 1979

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'm still not singing the song until we finally give subduing a proper pasting.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
That's why we're top of the league. Brilliant stuff and wonderful scenes when that 3rd goal went in.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1 & 1/2 massive team performances, over these last 2 games.

I'm running out of superlatives tonight for how everyone is playing.
Not having a single focal player to account for the league position is what's making the team fecking brilliant.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The bloke behind me was going mental at Wilson, greedy player blah blah... Even when he scored was still going on about how that was selfish and could have cost us :dunce:

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Saw this on twitter.....summed it up really

@wearebrighton: Pass it Wilson pass it Wilson pass it Wilson pass it Wilson pass it Wilson pass it Wilson pass it Wilson pass it Wilson....GOAL #bhafc

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
What a Vicente esque goal by the United laddie and fantastic cross from the wolves laddie.

My mojo is back.

Unbefeckinglievable come back

Dave, so glad your mojo has come back...its in your heart mate and Tony would have been buzzing today.
Keep the faith mate, he would be gutted if you wer'nt carrying the flag.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
The bloke behind me was going mental at Wilson, greedy player blah blah... Even when he scored was still going on about how that was selfish and could have cost us :dunce:

When he's scoring goals against us in the Premier League next season we'll all remember his time with the Albion and wish we had him back.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't recall a better individual goal at the Amex. Never looked like losing it. Cracking finish.

Bobby on the spot again and great to see Tomer scoring. Love his attitude and enthusiasm.

Great second half performance. Cracking stuff and glad to see the Charlton cheats get exactly what they deserved. Feck all.

Was a great goal but my god I wouldn't have been impressed had he missed (he should have passed to Stephens TWICE IMO who was totally unmarked!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here