Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a dirty cheating bunch of losers.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Players and fans. Throwing the ball away in to the segregated area 2-0 up. Players rolling back on to the pitch to waste time just to name a couple of things. Got what they deserved in the end

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I get the feeling you weren't impressed by Charlton, Notters?

Perhaps we can nab that Lookman chappy from them in January?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
One of their fans ran all the way down from the back of the stand to kick the ball back up. Shouldve been thrown out.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

But hard to tell how good they were as they put all their time and energy into cheating. The forwards seemed to find space well though I assumed that was more to do with our defence?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Really wouldn't say no to having him in out team. Looked dangerous everytime he had the ball and would thrive playing our style of football.

He was playing for Waterloo FC this time last season. Sky's the limit (looks like he might be headed for Arsenal).

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
But hard to tell how good they were as they put all their time and energy into cheating. The forwards seemed to find space well though I assumed that was more to do with our defence?

Happy to see the travelling fans got no applause when the attendance was read out. Some sets of fans just don't deserve any respect and Charlton brought 1,200 of them today.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

Perhaps we can nab that Lookman chappy from them in January?

I was listening to Radio Sx from my sick bed, literally as the game was about to start, Aspinall said look out for this kid, he's destined to go far, then he scored right on cue. Certainly on the radio he sounded a constant threat.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Happy to see the travelling fans got no applause when the attendance was read out. Some sets of fans just don't deserve any respect and Charlton brought 1,200 of them today.

But isn't that poor bearing in mind how close they are?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anyone seen Vaz Te ??

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Was so happy to equalise just to shut up their muppets who ran over to our fans to make limp wristed gestures at 2-0. Why they felt the need to do that I'll never know but glad karma bit them on the arse.

Beezer

Feb 27, 2013
No respect left for charlton fans after today and they got exactly what they deserved.why did Vaz te chuck his shirt into the lower west at half time?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I hate Charlton more than Palace. Its on the other thread as to why.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here