Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car Park B / Bridge Car Park

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hi all - quick question I'm hoping some can help with. I have some parking tomorrow booked for various people for car park B (formerly Bridge car park).

In 2014's PDF 'travel info' it says the stadium is a 500yard walk from there. (I acidentally found it on google). On this years' one it says 1500 metre walk to stadium?! Which is correct please - 1500m seems a long way and need to know what time to allow...?

Thanks in advance.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hi all - quick question I'm hoping some can help with. I have some parking tomorrow booked for various people for car park B (formerly Bridge car park).

In 2014's PDF 'travel info' it says the stadium is a 500yard walk from there. (I acidentally found it on google). On this years' one it says 1500 metre walk to stadium?! Which is correct please - 1500m seems a long way and need to know what time to allow...?

Thanks in advance.

10 min brisk walk ....30 mins to get back out if u saunter down after the final whistle :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks all - I guess it was maybe a mis-print on the 2014 doc I found. It's for the ladies match so people shouldn't be an issue. Does seem a long way to walk though :lol:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
10 min brisk walk ....30 mins to get back out if u saunter down after the final whistle :)

Yes, agreed. Very reluctantly, if I am in a hurry and when I use this car park, which isn't often, I leave 3 minutes before the end and walk very fast, or else it will be 30 minutes to negotiate the narrow railway bridge. If you are not in a hurry, then stay and have a drink for 20/25 minutes.

D

Deleted member 22389

Thanks in advance.

Definitely 1500m.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes, agreed. Very reluctantly, if I am in a hurry and when I use this car park, which isn't often, I leave 3 minutes before the end and walk very fast, or else it will be 30 minutes to negotiate the narrow railway bridge. If you are not in a hurry, then stay and have a drink for 20/25 minutes.
Of course it depends on how quick one can walk but recently when I've used the car park I've managed to sail away with very little waiting. And that's staying until the final whistle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here