Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Random Albion Merchandise

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What is the oddest/weirdest/most unlikely Albion related merchandise you have come across? Last weekend, we went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park and I couldn't resist these puppies.

coasters.jpg

I have no idea what I am going to do with 4 marble, presumably unlicensed coasters. But had to have them. So what other oddities are out there?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I see one of them is Albion v Charlton, bit of a coincidence.
Hopefully you can put a pint on one of them this evening to celebrate a good win.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Saw them there last year, too expensive so gave them a miss. Then again Xmas in Hyde Park was the most expensive event I've ever been to.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
My avatars quite quirky , its the wrong date so either a cheap copy or worth a zillion quid

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yep - £20 is probably very over priced but I can't see them available anywhere else - something similar is available for £23 on the Internet. Winter Wonderland is very expensive, I agree. Good fun though.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Albion 'Shared Fragrance' from c.1998. An aftershave that smelled like bubble blowing liquid.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Still cherish - and use on a daily TV dinner basis - my SKINT lap tray. Best Albion merchandise thing ever.

Still regret not buying the 1940's scale model delivery lorry with the Withdean era logo on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here