Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what will our goal difference be after charlton

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
what will our goal difference be after charlton

do you think the boys could be targeting this game to bump the GD up......i certainly hope so...
No. I think they should be trying to get 3 points. If they can get a lead and then add another, great, but the aim is points not GD. If we finish level on points with someone, we'll almost certainly lose out to GD already. Concentrate on the points, don't risk points trying to get a better GD.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
There hasn't been a single game this season where we have had the win in the bag at the end of 90 minutes. Anybody expecting an easy win is very optimistic

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It's not counting chickens at all, just another slant on score prediction. I certainly don't think we can underestimate the opposition

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I took my best mate to the Amex last week. He is a Leeds season ticket holder and he is struggling to deal with us being good (mates since 97 so they were good And less said about us the better). He is a pro gambler and just texted me to say he is backing us to win by 4 goals or more. He was VERY impressed by Our team and hated saying it. Fingers crossed he is right.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
??? Risky thread .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here