NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
image.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's been a prevalence of other football clubs appearing on NSC for some of late. I'll block any ads with Palace URLs that I can find.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Can you not get NSC ads on the Palace forums, Bozza?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thank goodness I've been offing pet supplies for my moggies. My banner advert has been for Zooplus most of this evening

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I feel like we've been violated, i may need some counselling. It's the internet equivalent of a Palace full kit wanka standing up in the north stand at the Amex and giving it, "EEEEEAAAAAGGGGLLLEEESSSSSS!"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Mine are Defo based on my browsing habits. I get ads for all sorts of "niche" products and services...but I've never been raped by that palace monstrosity.

omgitsjames

Nov 24, 2011
California
Why block them? They are paying for the impression that is wasted on us. in fact we should probably click on it just in case they pay up based on CTR

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:clap: marvellous Fayre :clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why block them? They are paying for the impression that is wasted on us. in fact we should probably click on it just in case they pay up based on CTR

The incremental revenue is marginal - I'm happy to go without.

I could re-enable the dating category that Google are continually trying to get me the do. Then we could all delight in Muslim brides and the like again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here