Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook DOWN on VIRGIN Media tonight

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
How is it possible for just one website to be down on Virgin, when all others are OK? I don't geddit...

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Everyone is UNABLE to access Facebook on Virgin cable tonight, I've HAD to go out and SHOW the NEIGHBOURS and my FRIENDS my DINNER in person and take a PHOTO of a KITTEN in a WASHING machine to show them as WELL.

Hope it's BACK soon

Does this mean we will have to hear about your SAUSAGE and your SAUCE , by SEMAPHORE tomorrow ?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Everyone is UNABLE to access Facebook on Virgin cable tonight, I've HAD to go out and SHOW the NEIGHBOURS and my FRIENDS my DINNER in person and take a PHOTO of a KITTEN in a WASHING machine to show them as WELL.

Hope it's BACK soon

Thought it was only me until I saw this!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Facebook running well in my part of Worthing, tonight's chatter is mostly of Cats doing nothing.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
How is it possible for just one website to be down on Virgin, when all others are OK? I don't geddit...

Peering arrangements - Facebook is large enough to have its own data centres and peering, if their connection to VM UK goes down it shouldn't affect other sites.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not using either Facebook or Virgin, which am I missing the most?

If you can remember what a Cat or a Dog looks like, you are not missing anything.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not using either Facebook or Virgin, which am I missing the most?

If you want a taste of Facebook then take a couple of the Islam / immigration threads, add one of the Friday animals in costumes and finish off with a re-read of LOL / Shall we go for a curry. Then stab yourself in the face.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Hope it's BACK soon

:lol: I had to go out into the street to invite people to like me.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Ernest is correct in this case. We had no Facebook from early evening till about 10.30, both on iPad and laptop. All othe websites appeared to be ok. Could get it on mobile so it was a Virgin problem presumably.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
288401cb51e742cda12e0e04f196590b.jpg

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
HaHa

Hope it's BACK soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here