Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kids home shirt for Christmas - anyone want to help?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Demand for junior home shirts this Christmas is clearly huge - see below email from the club. Can anyone help a poor exiled seagull in Cornwall?

(and if anyone else was planning to get one, read on)

Dear Simon,

Thank you for your email to mail order customer services.

The demand for kit this year has been spectacular given the great form and popularity of the team.
We have this afternoon received a final small consignment of the following items.

Junior Home Shirt
• X-Small
• Small
• Medium
o (There is existing stock available on Large and X-Large.)

This stock will be made available to purchase tomorrow from 9am, Saturday 5th December at the club’s Stadium Superstore only. This is the last of any available stock, there will be no future stock of home kit coming into the club for supporters to purchase.

As you have registered your interest you are receiving this prior notification of availability to give you the best chance possible of getting your desired product, but we do expect to sell through all of this stock prior to tomorrows match and we must stress that quantities are very limited. (Additionally any purchases for these particular shirts will be limited to 2 shirts per person)

Please note, these shirts will not be made available online at any point and due to anticipated high demand, any requests via phone or email to reserve stock, or pay remotely to collect at a later date, will regrettably be declined.
The only way to purchase one of these particular shirts will be, in person, at the Stadium Superstore from 9am on Saturday 5th December.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yep - happy to buy you one and post it to you. I'm not the earliest of arrivers at the AMEX though, typically getting there around 1:30-1:45. You might be better off waiting for someone to respond who can get to the shop much closer to opening time? If you want to take me up on the offer - PM me...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't get to the Amex any earlier than the good chap above so he gives you a better chance than me.

That aside though, there'll be people who want to buy their kids an Albion shirt for Christmas and won't be able to? Really?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I predict this line to be nonsense ' This is the last of any available stock, there will be no future stock of home kit coming into the club for supporters to purchase'

Can you imagine a promotion chasing club shop not having any home shirts for purchase for the final 5 months of the season ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I predict this line to be nonsense ' This is the last of any available stock, there will be no future stock of home kit coming into the club for supporters to purchase'

Can you imagine a promotion chasing club shop not having any home shirts for purchase for the final 5 months of the season ???

I took that as meaning pre-Christmas, but your interpretation could be right I suppose. This is year 2 for this kit so once Christmas is out of the way, you enter "discount and get rid" territory pretty soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here