Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cheer for Greer

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
All credit to Mr Poyet, I seem to remember, in being so persistent in going after him.

And yes, he deserves all the praise he gets here.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
He's one of those players who regularly has a good game by doing the basics so well. The idiot contingent in our fan base doesn't notice any of that but will pick up on the one misplaced pass GG makes in 90 minutes.

That said, like any other player he has the occasional ups and downs with his form but recently I've been hugely impressed.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He has to be a serious contender for getting into the all time Albion XI now, shirley? If he captains us to promotion to the Premier League he will go down in history at this club.

One of the all time great sideways moves. :albion:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He has to be a serious contender for getting into the all time Albion XI now, shirley? If he captains us to promotion to the Premier League he will go down in history at this club.

One of the all time great sideways moves. :albion:

Good call. He has his off-days but so do all players.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
All credit to Mr Poyet, I seem to remember, in being so persistent in going after him.

And yes, he deserves all the praise he gets here.

Swindon fans were not happy about it. 'Where's your captain gone' we chanted on the first day of the season, on our way to winning the division by a country mile.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I confess that I thought he was finished last season as he seemed more prone to panicky errors.

Happy to confess I was wrong and he's been immense this season.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Along with Bruno, his best days should be firmly behind him. However, they're both playing at the highest performance level of their (Albion, if not entire) careers.
A true testament to: fitness, dedication, motivation and confidence.

There were some (and I include myself, with regard to Bruno) who weren't convinced they deserved another year contract but they've both been dishing out helpings of humble pie to us.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Along with Bruno, his best days should be firmly behind him. However, they're both playing at the highest performance level of their (Albion, if not entire) careers.
A true testament to: fitness, dedication, motivation and confidence.

There were some (and I include myself, with regard to Bruno) who weren't convinced they deserved another year contract but they've both been dishing out helpings of humble pie to us.

I'm guilty here too m'lud. Bloody sick of that pie every week mind you.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
image1-2.jpeg

:vuvu:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills