Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Charlton video preview

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Good video as always, is Johnnie Jackson out injured for this game? Thought it was confirmed.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I've got a bad feeling about this now I've been tricked into listening to coldplay.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've got a bad feeling about this now I've been tricked into listening to coldplay.

I only opened this thread because I love your avatar.

Your man is truly excelling this season (in case you hadn't noticed).

Addick1905

Apr 3, 2013
Brilliant video that.
However you should also add FACT: Simon Makienok is complete cack. Worse striker you will see at the Amex.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brilliant video that.
However you should also add FACT: Simon Makienok is complete cack. Worse striker you will see at the Amex.

Do you think Jackson is likely to play? I assumed he was out after last Saturday which would obviously help us ;)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Brilliant video that.

You might be right, but only because Leon Best had yet to sign for Rotherham when they visited.

Addick1905

Apr 3, 2013
We are all praying that Jacko is fit for tommorow, however its looking unlikely he will feature.
I thought Leon Best would be a good signing for a Championship team, looking forward for you boys to compare Makienok vs Best.
Looking forward to my first visit to the Amex. Not so much the game however.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brilliant video that.
Is this a Jedi mind trick?

"Ignore Makienok, he's not the forward you're looking for......”

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
brunosff1.jpg
A bigger version for [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We are all praying that Jacko is fit for tommorow, however its looking unlikely he will feature.
I thought Leon Best would be a good signing for a Championship team, looking forward for you boys to compare Makienok vs Best.
Looking forward to my first visit to the Amex. Not so much the game however.

I thought Leon Best would be a good signing for a Championship team,

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Jackson has been capped by Charlton a total of 187 times and plays in central midfield"

Do Charlton players get CAPS for playing for them then ? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here