attachment.php

Attachments

• DEXATI20151203205926-1.png
    DEXATI20151203205926-1.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 907

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No, and I never am until about three days beforehand.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No christmas tree for us this year, due to the addition of a young cat by the name of Bertie.
Still, alcohol will be flowing :)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
In mind no in 'spirit' yes as I have started to work my way through the wine order meant for the christmas holidays.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I love Christmas. Mainly because other people's consumption of booze rises to around 50% of my normal intake so I can feel normal/laugh at them falling over for a few weeks.

Still a bit early though for sure.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Not yet in our house. Last year me and the missus had our first tree in our own place. Only an artificial one mind. It took me nearly an hour to get that bloody thing back in the box properly when it came down last January. :rant::rant: living in a flat there is no storage and given the trouble the git gave me I'm kinda delaying getting it back out again:rolleyes::rolleyes:

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Me family and me sister's family, 11 of us, all grown up, off to the beautiful, snowy Tatra mountains in N. Slovakia 23-27th Dec, no presents, spending all the Chrimble money on the travel, AirBnB house, fine food and fine booze, skiing, thermal spas and sightseeing. £500 each, no present buying, no hassle, its a Christmas free Christmas. Lovely!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Me family and me sister's family, 11 of us, all grown up, off to the beautiful, snowy Tatra mountains in N. Slovakia 23-27th Dec, no presents, spending all the Chrimble money on the travel, AirBnB house, fine food and fine booze, skiing, thermal spas and sightseeing. £500 each, no present buying, no hassle, its a Christmas free Christmas. Lovely!
sounds great :thumbsup:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Emily 'husky' Matlis in a Christmas jumper on This Week.

So - yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here