Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Entire Leeds squad up for sale

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
The comedian Cellino has starred again and apparently put the entire Leeds squad up for sale.

Anyone CH should be interested in?

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sh...-leeds-squad-up-for-sale/#AqmwShP1Q8zditKm.97

The charismatic Italian is one of the most controversial men in football, and is currently disqualified from owning the club by the Football League.

He’s now made a shocking move to put his entire Leeds squad up for sale, something that may cause outrage amongst fans, staff and the board.

This will include youngsters like Alex Mowatt, Lewis Cook and Sam Byram, who are all being touted by Premier League sides for top-flight moves. It also includes summer signings like Chris Wood, currently the club’s top goalscorer.

It’s been suggested that this move is in order to increase the flow of cash into the club, although it certainly won’t help them to battle relegation this year.

A source from a Championship club told the Daily Mirror: ”We played Leeds a while ago and a few days before the game we got a call from them saying that if any of their players caught our eye, they are open to bids.”

The Elland Road outfit currently sit in 17th place in the Sky Bet Championship, having accumulated 19 points from 18 league games this season.

Steve Evans’ side face a tricky clash with Hull City in the Championship at Elland Road on Saturday, in a game the Whites will be desperate to win.

Read more at http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sh...-leeds-squad-up-for-sale/#tTzsxfZA0PQ5Mk3p.99

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Personally i'd take Byram. Not sure about the others as i don't know much about them.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who is their left back? Is he any good as working on the principal of 2 men for every position even when Bong returns we need another. left back.so as to free up LR. for his versatile role.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Definitely Byram... good, young right back who will only get better. Would also take a good strong look at Dallas and Cook.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
It makes me almost , but not quite , begin to contemplate to think about feeling a tiny little bit sorry for the Champions Of Europe , at some unspecified time , a long way into the future.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This club makes Newcastle look like they're run well. League One beckons.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I have a bet with the newsagent owner, who's a Leeds fan, about our games and final position. It started 2 and a half seasons ago at a pound. Obs I won so I went double or quits. 2 seasons later it was up to 16 quid but we finished below them last season so quits. This season it is a fiver a time. He is already a fiver down this season and it looks like he is going to be down another tenner by the end of the season. Shame cos he's a nice bloke. But Leeds aren't!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Another one for Cook, who looked quality against us (although I'm not so sure where he'd play in a 4-4-2; looks far more like a player for a 4-2-3-1 formation). Wrong time to get Byram, unless he can play left-back as well. We've got Bruno there, Rosenoir as cover, Goldson can play there too and he really deserves a chance (feel for that lad) and then Calde can play there if all else goes wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here