Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hear ex-Albion keeper's new song as he aims to be a hit in the recording studio [The Argus

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Peter Brezovan has taken to the recording studio – after admitting he lost his motivation to play football.
The former Albion goalkeeper, pictured, has released his latest self-composed track online and says he is getting some good reaction.
He sings and plays guitar and has his own recording studio at home in the Czech town of Brno.
But he enjoyed a day in a commercial studio performing his song Tired And Sleepy and would love to do more if reaction is positive.
He said: “I have always been interested in music. If somebody likes what I’m doing, who knows?
“I wrote my songs in English. It just sounded good in my head – but maybe not for English people!

“But I got some good comments. That is what makes me do another song maybe.”Brezovan, now 35, was released by Albion 18 months ago and had a brief stint at Tranmere last season.
He keeps in touch with former colleagues Casper Ankergren and Tomasz Kuszczak but admitted: “I lost a little bit of motivation. The football wasn’t going anywhere and I’d had enough. I’m focusing on this now.”
Brezovan’s track is available via soundcloud.com by clicking on the link below.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here