Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four days to the big distraction!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm a big fan of the history of the FA Cup but this year I'm less keen for success for fear it may derail progress and prospects come May next year. Four days till we find out the opposition for this years 3rd round. We've already lost in the league cup so no shame in going out as long as it is to one of the big teams.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm a big fan of the history of the FA Cup but this year I'm less keen for success for fear it may derail progress and prospects come May next year. Four days till we find out the opposition for this years 3rd round. We've already lost in the league cup so no shame in going out as long as it is to one of the big teams.

No shame at all, especially if it is in a big money spinning tie against one of the Premier League giants.

You know what they say though, winning is a habit, and losing in the FA Cup, could possibly lead to losses in the Championship as well.

I think l'm all for winning games, whatever competetion they are in.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
were loose

(3-2 at home to Arsenal)

Would be nice if one of those 2 was scored by a new arriving South American, who nobody has ever heard of before.

Or failing that Matt Derbyshire

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I fear we will treat it like the league cup and rest many of the starters so we are in danger of being knocked out by lower teams.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The third round draw still PROPERLY excites me.

With our SOLIDITY I'm bang up for a trip to somewhere like Old Trafford.

I reckon we could DO 'EM.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
No shame at all, especially if it is in a big money spinning tie against one of the Premier League giants.

You know what they say though, winning is a habit, and losing in the FA Cup, could possibly lead to losses in the Championship as well.

I think l'm all for winning games, whatever competetion they are in.

People were saying that about the league cup, didn't seem to affect us! Play the reserves this season for me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here