Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad News From Press Conference

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Crap from BBC Sussex... Argus reporting as:

Albion have suffered a further double injury blow, with Liam Rosenior and Kazenga LuaLua added to their casualty list for the rest of 2015.
The injury sustained by Rosenior in the first half of last Saturday's win against Birmingham at the Amex has been confirmed as medial ligament damage to his right knee.
LuaLua, meanwhile, has undergone minor surgery following a setback in his recovery from groin trouble which has ruled him out since mid-September.
Ex-Hull defender Rosenior, filling in at left-back for the injured Gaetan Bong (thigh), had to be stretchered off against Birmingham.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
LuaLua out for a bit longer after surgery. Liam has ligament damage but hopefully back in the new year

Don;t think this is particularly news to us is it?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yep. Both situations as already reported on here so no drama. Was expecting much worse when I saw this thread!

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
LuaLua out for a bit longer after surgery. Liam has ligament damage but hopefully back in the new year

Don;t think this is particularly news to us is it?

As you say I think most of us were aware of this anyway.

In fact, if Liam makes it in about a months's time, I would say that's a lot better than expected.

el punal

Although not good news, the positive thing about these setbacks is how well the team have coped and shown an amazing resolve and never say die attitude. The will to fight and back each other up shows a marvellous team spirit.

I am proud to be an Albion fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here