Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who should we bomb ?

Who should we bomb

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Right, now we've decided to bomb Syria, let's have a poll for who we should bomb (seeing as the government have completely changed their minds from who they wanted to bomb at the last vote 2 years ago)

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Shall we start alphabetically and just try to work through this on a budget ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
a daft poll when we all know its about Isil, and last time it was the Syrian Army which is missing from the options.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It doesn't matter who we go for at least we are bombing someone now.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
a daft poll when we all know its about Isil, and last time it was the Syrian Army which is missing from the options.

You're absolutely right, It's daft to suggest that there are more than 2 sides to this and that we have simply made an about turn on who we should bomb :facepalm:

*edit* incidentally, I notice you've only managed to vote for one of the three Isil groups on my extremely abbreviated list of groups in Syria, so I am glad you're clear who we're bombing

Last edited:

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
*edit* incidentally, I notice you've only managed to vote for one of the three Isil groups on my extremely abbreviated list of groups in Syria, so I am glad you're clear who we're bombing

fair play, though i did play along. the point is we aren't intending to bomb most of the long list as well you seem to know, and the previous target is missing from.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
fair play, though i did play along. the point is we aren't intending to bomb most of the long list as well you seem to know, and the previous target is missing from.

That List is missing in excess of 100 further groups, but I couldn't be arsed to type them to make my point. The problem is that had the vote gone the other way 2 years ago, we would have spent the last 2 years bombing groups who are fighting against ISIL. Given the level of incompetence displayed by the Governments (of all political hues) so far, why would this be any different ?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
They all sound iffy to me however the "Martyrs of Syria" are presumably dead allready so perhaps leave them alone.

Only needs one bomb.

Operation_Castle_-_Romeo_001.jpg

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
That List is missing in excess of 100 further groups, but I couldn't be arsed to type them to make my point. The problem is that had the vote gone the other way 2 years ago, we would have spent the last 2 years bombing groups who are fighting against ISIL. Given the level of incompetence displayed by the Governments (of all political hues) so far, why would this be any different ?

Good thread; you've already blown up one poster without the wit or knowledge to stop themselves blundering across your rather well signposted minefield.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
That List is missing in excess of 100 further groups, but I couldn't be arsed to type them to make my point. The problem is that had the vote gone the other way 2 years ago, we would have spent the last 2 years bombing groups who are fighting against ISIL.

i liked what you were trying to do, but missing out the Syrian Army is a significant omission, seeing as they are who we'd have been bombing the past years. though fair enough, who knows who else we may or may not of been bombing as the situation changed.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Love how the Lefties show their true feelings about democracy after they lose a vote :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here