Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we loose please, I'm getting cold!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
First game of the season was, luckily, in the evening. T shirt, jumper and jeans but I forgot my scarf. It's now December and I want to wear a coat, scarf & hat but quite obviously until a defeat that is out of the question. Even worse, all the seats to my right and in front are empty most games and the wind blows around the East Upper. I feel a group hug is in order please.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'd go for the hat, scarf, gloves, coat, thermals, the lot this Saturday. It's your best chance before some tough games.

We ain't gonna lose against Charlton! And if by some miracle we do, you can kick me up the arse in a father Ted style.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
58850228bbb485cfb1859a8fbb9f8f98.jpg

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I never cut my hair until we lose our first game of the season. Normally this isn't an issue. However I think I have a family of sparrows living there at the moment!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Still mild and windy on Sat, nowt to worry about.
In fact if we go 2 up for the first time in 30 odd games we should all go skins

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A friend of mine who's a Crawley supporter had this issue a few years back when they were still unbeaten (only at home) into December. He'd made the mistake of wearing SHORTS to the first game.

He's not one to admit being cold, and tried to make out he was plenty warm enough in the shorts - until it snowed, and they lost.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
First game of the season was, luckily, in the evening. T shirt, jumper and jeans but I forgot my scarf. It's now December and I want to wear a coat, scarf & hat but quite obviously until a defeat that is out of the question. Even worse, all the seats to my right and in front are empty most games and the wind blows around the East Upper. I feel a group hug is in order please.

I have an Albion Winter Coat MK 2 version you are welcome to use - no charge to anyone in East Upper :thumbsup:

It comes with some fecking great heavy duty padlocks/chains ( see Mr. J. Marley former partner of Scrooge):eek:

You can of course get in touch with Ernest to hire the original MK1???

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

You think you've got it tough. I haven't had a pie since last May*.

*Except for all those ones I eat outside of football.

el punal

I understand your feelings! For that Forest game my attire was replica shirt, baggy shorts and deck shoes. I continued wearing said garb until the Bristol City game when commonsense prevailed and I went into winter mode. Luckily the change had no effect on the team's fortunes. Phew!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here