Man City v Hull

Middlesbrough v Everton

Stoke - Hull - Middlesbrough to quality is my prediction

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
27:44
0-2
Middlesbrough v Everton

Borough obviously taking the league more seriously!

28:53
1-0
Stoke v Sheff Wed :lolol:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Let's hope that 'Boro get a good old fashioned tonking and lose a bit of their apparent confidence in time for their December League games.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
All 3 championship sides seem to have strong line ups and all losing.

And Middlesborough of course play Friday night, tough game as well

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
No it wasn't! And I hope CH takes the FA Cup a lot more seriously when the time comes!

In our current position I would much prefer us to concentrate on the league. If we were mid table, then I would like a cup run. But can't say I'm that bothered if it means players being fitter.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In our current position I would much prefer us to concentrate on the league. If we were mid table, then I would like a cup run. But can't say I'm that bothered if it means players being fitter.

Any distraction from the push for promotion is bad and not worth a mini cup run ... even in the FA Cup!
Winning - or even staying unbeaten - is a habit. Breaking it is bad - the more we win, the stronger the players' belief. Haven't you ever noticed that winning teams never seem to get as tired as losing ones?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Winning - or even staying unbeaten - is a habit. Breaking it is bad - the more we win, the stronger the players' belief. Haven't you ever noticed that winning teams never seem to get as tired as losing ones?

OK fair enough you have persuaded me, go up as champions and win the FA Cup :thumbsup:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Posters are all forgetting THE big game of the evening. As expat fan living in Bristol, make the occasional sortie with family to see second team at the Mem. Tonight it was Rovers v Wycombe. It is a pretty retro experience - ticket office is a converted shipping container, for example - but keeps your feet on the ground knowing that if it weren't for TB, this would be us (or even worse...).

Anyway to the football. Dire first half of hoof ball but Rovers came alive in second and Mattie Taylor was on fire, scoring a hat-trick in 12 minutes. Game over. Ainsworth has problems at Wycome, methinks. They were awful. Hoping for another PO season for Rovers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here