Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea plan to knock down Stamford Bridge and build a new 60,000 capacity stadium

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure where they intend to play whilst it happens.

Proposed new Chelsea stadium.png

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Whats the point of 60k when all the plastics move on to more "Successful" teams?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
QPR or Brentford where mentioned in the past. Olympic Stadium is another option, but Spurs likely to get in there first. given the proximity, Wembley would seem quite likely though.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
They should play at Reading as that's who the Reading fans supported before they built the Madjeski Stadiuam.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I think you're missing my point. Looking at Chelsea in their current position. "Fans" are likely to move on.
right , i'll state my case , im a season ticket holder at brighton , ive had 4 season tickets for 3 years , i gave up my chelsea season ticket last year, so ive no interest in simply slagging off brighton, but it amazes me how brighton fans can self righteously slag off plastics, jcl's or whatever you want to call them when their own team couldnt fill an 8000 capacity ground until very , very recently, ive been given various excuses such as the terrible facilities , rubbish quality of football , all things that chelsea suffered from until they got a rich benefactor , you really ought to be able to see the parallels , if brighton dont get promotion or went back down to league one then i can guarantee they will see fans deserting in their droves , hopefully it wont happen and ''we'' will get promoted this year, either way i'll be back next season along with my kids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here