Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Competition: 5 pairs of tickets to the Albion Roar LIVE - Thur. 3/12

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Al and Ady of the Albion Roar radio show and podcast are hosting their first ever live show at Brighton's Rialto Theatre at 8pm on Thursday 3rd December. Joining Al and Ady are award-winning sports journalists Paul Hayward and Nick Szczepanik.

Continuing NSC's support of the Roar, we are buying 5 pairs of tickets for the show for NSCers to attend. If you would like to go and, importantly, CAN go, please post below.You will have until 8pm on Wednesday 2nd December to enter, and I will draw the winners shortly after.

Again, as NSC is buying the tickets, please do not enter if you are not confident you can attend.

At the time of writing, there are still a few tickets available, which can be purchased from here: http://www.rialtotheatre.co.uk/whats-on/events/albion-roar

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
This is a very generous offer from Bozza.

We'll see you there.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its a shame its not on the Friday as the Mrs is out on the razzle and I could have gone!!

Thursday is pilates...I roll with the big boys!!!

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
its a shame its not on the Friday as the Mrs is out on the razzle and I could have gone!!

Thursday is pilates...I roll with the big boys!!!

Pilates? PILATES?

You have the opportunity of listening to two of the finest sports writers in the country with some of your friends, and you want to miss out in order to sit on a mat and stretch your legs?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I'm confident I could and would attend. However I have no mates. Can I go twice?

Come along as many times as you want, old love.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Very generous Bozza.

I can go

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Pilates? PILATES?

You have the opportunity of listening to two of the finest sports writers in the country with some of your friends, and you want to miss out in order to sit on a mat and stretch your legs?

If I don't do Pilates, my back seizes up and I can't walk let alone play golf.

Priorities.....alan.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I'd really like one if you don't get rid of them all. Due to a thrilling office bingo game in which I will either be covering Reading-QPR, Happy Mondays at Brixton or getting the evening off, I won't know until Thursday. But yes, would definitely like one (I still have no friends) if it's amenable.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'd love to go, totally forgot about booking, but would be thrilled to win. Only a single one so if there's a spare I'd be well happy :)

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
See you chaps and chapesses there.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Unfortunately can't make it but would have loved to have gone. Good luck lads :)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Pilates? PILATES?

You know, you're right. I'd never really considered Pilates before. Where do you go, Dave?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here