Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons to be cheerful

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Part one
None of us knows if we'll go up, the bookies say play-offs and probably not but what a fantastic league we are in, in our history it's no shame to reside in the top part of it.

Part two
We're getting to the time of year for managerial reshuffles and I've a strong sense that CH will be courted by underperforming PL clubs and I've a strong belief (and hope) that he'll stick with us, this, his project, to completion.

We can also guess at offers coming in during the transfer window for Kayal, March, Maybe even Bruno, possibly Dunkie, and one or two others, meaning cash coming in...

...but exciting youngsters bubbling up.

Part three
The next two months will be thrilling and probably squeaky-bummed, but who could have predicted such wealth of experience and expectation 8 months ago?

Life is bloody brilliant, no?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We're getting to the time of year for managerial reshuffles and I've a strong sense that CH will be courted by underperforming PL clubs and I've a strong belief (and hope) that he'll stick with us, this, his project, to completion.

Can't see it: he's been sacked twice by PL clubs - see no reason why any would take him on. Besides which one? Villa? New manager. Newcastle? Been there. Norwich? Been there. Sunderland?Sorting themselves out Chelsea? Behave. Swansea? They go for young managers - CH is about 20 years too old. That leaves Bournemouth and Watford and they may well feel their managers did well to get them promoted, let's stick with them

We can also guess at offers coming in during the transfer window for Kayal, March, Maybe even Bruno, possibly Dunkie, and one or two others, meaning cash coming in...

Bruno? Too old March? Great game on Sat but a bit inconsistent. Dunk? Turned down £5m so it would have to be a decent bid. Kayal is the only one that worries me but I hope we can hang on to him - perhaps that's why we bought Towell, just in case

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would expect a very good offer for Stephens of around £5m, hopefully we can hang on to him but that sort of money would part fund an exceptional South American

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here