Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Comedic ramblings from SE25!!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Tried but couldn't stay there too long. Chuckled at the tony bloom = Steve parish light comment

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"This premier League lark is too much fun!"

1 a palace.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Never visit Palace sites on principle, any 'gems' I've missed from Jongleurs? ???

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Looks like you've been rumbled .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Jesus wept. Couldn't cope with more than a page of that illiterate nonsense. Regardless of what they were saying it was the forum equivalent of being stuck in a room with a pack of screeching monkeys. Wow.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't bother reading / attempting to read any palace message board and never do. It's just been biased ramblings ever since they formed in 2010.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I have not seen a board using that format since about 1990

But when they are posting from a 1990's caravan, or family home as they call it Croydon, then it's positively cutting edge mate!!
That dial up router doesn't drain the stolen generator of too much stolen petrols worth of energy, so they're more than happy as they can spend more of their benefits on taking their sister on a date!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
IF and it's a very big IF we get promoted we would probably still be quite some way behind Palace so I dont get why their fans wouldn't want to renew the rivalry at the highest level?

I think if roles were reversed i'd be looking forward to a potential meeting in the top flight if for no other reason than to show we weren't ready or not at the same level.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I read the full seven pages. A lot of hysteria, very little sense. Palace have done very well thus far - only a fool would argue otherwise - but reading that board you get no sense that this is a club that just lost at home to Sunderland, a club with an ancient football stadium and a history of falling out of the top flight rather quickly.

You'd think they'd be a bit more grounded. Things can change very quickly in football - yes we could get into the Prem and if we do then we won't have to spend a penny on infrastructure. There is talk of nobody in the area supporting the club and - pre- Amex - I could see why the casual observer might think that. When my son was 6 he was the only lad in an Albion shirt in his squad of 12. Now he's almost 10 and there's 6 or 7 kids wearing kits and going to the Amex.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Glad I read that link...... It's great to read how pizzed off the Croydon oinks are, at our success. Somehow they believe that we are lucky. Probably because they can't fathom out how it's possible to be successful without ripping your debtors off.
Thanks for the summary.

Seems then that can't face any success for us ? ???

Perhaps, deep down, they realise what a fragile house of cards Jongleurs really is ? ???

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Can't waste time reading that, but think as my Palace mate admits, it's only their team that is better than us, as they are behind us on most other things like stadium, training ground, season ticket holders etc, but maybe that is what is most important for them and to be fair you can't blame them for that. My advice is, ignore them, let them support their team and if they want to worry about us, let them, we should concentrate on us. Remember we don't have a drummer so in my book that is all that matters.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Jesus wept. Couldn't cope with more than a page of that illiterate nonsense. Regardless of what they were saying it was the forum equivalent of being stuck in a room with a pack of screeching monkeys. Wow.
That's quite unfair on the monkeys

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here