Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inappropriate advertising.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I know advertising at the top and bottom of the board is a necessary evil, and generally I don't have a problem with it. But I've just been invited to enjoy a 50% discount at the West Ham Club Shop!

Advertising your club shop on another club's message board has got to be beyond the pail, no? Can anything be done to block it?

Mods?
Bozza?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I know advertising at the top and bottom of the board is a necessary evil, and generally I don't have a problem with it. But I've just been invited to enjoy a 50% discount at the West Ham Club Shop!

Advertising your club shop on another club's message board has got to be beyond the pail, no? Can anything be done to block it?

Mods?
Bozza?

I thought the ads were generated by things you've searched for previously. That's why I keep getting ads for mature dating and anal instruments.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
You think that's inappropriate? I just saw Phillip Schofield's naked bum cheeks on my telly.

(God knows what ads I will be presented with after typing that sentence) :facepalm:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
You think that's inappropriate? I just saw Phillip Schofield's naked bum cheeks on my telly.

(God knows what ads I will be presented with after typing that sentence) :facepalm:
Mrs MBH and I were discussing whether that was really Phil's arse or whether it was a stunt arse.

What do you reckon? It looks very pert.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills