Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton v Brentford

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You can see why they are skint. There's more people in my living room watching than at the ground. Two people two dogs and two cats. Mind you I think I'm generous in the watching bit apart from me they're all asleep and I'm typing this.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The rate things are going Bolton are more likely going to be wound up before being relegated. They are absolutely dire on the pitch.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Horrendous amount of money to be in debt, thought he was going to write it off if they got taken over. Mind you, funding day to day expenditure with crowds like that won't be easy. I'm guessing parachute money finished now. Not many saleable assets in the squad either. Who owns the ground ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still annoyed we threw away 2 points against these clowns. And yes I do mainly blame the shit ref decision :angry:

Jan 30, 2008
football and debt go hand in hand, what a pathetic sport it's become , football agents rubbing their grubby hands with glee
regards
DR

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
1-1 that's good for us as Brentford are on a good run. Certainly can't rule them out this season... Bolton to pick up as many points as possible pls...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Commentator just said it's a decent crowd in tonight.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Bolton look really poor. Brentford not bad, having so many players injured has really hurt them this season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bolton look really poor. Brentford not bad, having so many players injured has really hurt them this season.

I can't believe how bad they are. Half hearted defending & just wide open at the back. Great result for us them drawing with Brentford..

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
In good old football fashion they will take administration this season once they accept relegation is on the cards.
What is the cut off date for administration so that they take the points deduction this season and not next..

Debt, what debt. No doubt the PFA will step in to make sure the players get their dough...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Debt, what debt. No doubt the PFA will step in to make sure the players get their dough...

Yes, of course, and quite right too. If I was on £10K plus a week and my employer didn't pay for one month I'd be on my uppers too. Straight down to the food bank, I shouldn't wonder!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I can't believe how bad they are. Half hearted defending & just wide open at the back. Great result for us them drawing with Brentford..

Not sure how Lennon and then Beagrie can say their attitude was different class. Watching a different game to me!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure how Lennon and then Beagrie can say their attitude was different class. Watching a different game to me!
Wow! It was a different class of professionalism right. Both centre backs nowhere near the 2 Brentford players that were in the centre on the edge of the area at the end. Brentford should be gutted with that...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here