Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton U21 v Arsenal U21

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm going tonight. First time I will have been to a match at The Amex and not sat in my own seat :eek:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Have they announced the squad to play yet?
Wonder if we'll see the likes of JFC, Ince, Manu and Goldson playing?

Arsenal haven't got a Carling Cup game this week, so I guess some of the bench players could feature tonight as well.

Horrible weather conditions though...!!!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Arsenal haven't got a Carling Cup game this week, so I guess some of the bench players could feature tonight as well.

Brighton & Hove Albion’s under-21s host Arsenal in a Barclays Under-21 Premier League Division Two match at the Amex tonight, kick-off 7pm.

The match against the Gunners will be Albion’s first league outing since a 0-0 draw away at Wolverhampton Wanderers 10 days ago.

Several first-team players have been named in tonight’s squad to face the North Londoners and includes: Finnish international goalkeeper Niki Maenpaa, defender Connor Goldson, midfielder Jake Forster-Caskey, and Dutch duo Danny Holla and Elvis Manu.

Albion season-ticket holders can attend tonight’s game free of charge, but tickets must be booked in advance.

Every season-ticket holder can apply for their print-at-home ticket by clicking here; or request a ticket for collection by calling the Albion Booking Line (calls cost seven pence per minute plus your network charges) or by visiting the ticket office in person. Please note that your season ticket card alone will not secure you access to the stadium.

For non-season ticket holders, the prices are set at £5 for adults, and £2 for under-16s and over-65s.

ALBION (probable squad): Maenpaa (GK), Doherty (GK), Hunt, Hutchinson, Barclay, Goldson, Dallison, Ward, Holla, Forster-Caskey, Molumby, Harper, Tilley, Akindayini, Manu.

No Hambo again.....
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...enal-tonight-2828388.aspx#mqTCYGxUKiShZW45.99

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Arsenal won't risk anyone decent, I wouldn't have thought, given the ridiculous nature of their injury list.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As we have miserably failed to land a left back on loan (see relevant very long thread) and are in imminent danger of seeing poor old Calde ripped to shreds at Derby (which none of us want to see!), perhaps we should experiment with a novel formation without a left back at all........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here