Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK- undefeated, top of the table, new signings, but………..

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
the big question is...............

when are we going to see fancy pitch stripes / patterns / circles etc ?

just been 10 yard big stripes since day 1

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think they will focus on keeping the pitch in good nick through these darker days, as there were patches in front of the West Stand on Saturday that looked decidedly thin in terms of grass. I know the angle isn't ideal (like spotting people's bald patches from above), but they don't want it to get too bumpy, as that might disrupt our passing style.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Would much rather we focus on getting the pitch back in working order. Match tonight for the U21's feels ill advised considering conditions on Saturday and again today prior to Saturday.

Just luck that there's then a two week gap before Boro for the early TV kick off.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
stock-illustration-69449777-set-of-football-fields-3d-with-goals-3-diagonal-patterns.jpg

The bottom one might help in tactical positioning, Bruno to Knight 7, Dunk to pawn Queen 2 (saucy), Zamora is King .. check mate.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't change anything! Call me superstitious but I'd keep everything exactly the same.
I'm thinking of wearing last season's unlucky t-shirt to the Charlton game, in order to break it's curse.

It'll be good to have 2 lucky t-shirts instead of just the one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here