Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Six months in the TORY government in is a TOTAL shambles

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
A lot of US knew what would happen if the TORIES won the election and so it has happened, we have a WAR mongering Prime Minister misleading the Commons in his HASTE to bomb Syria and he can't even get his OWN party to go with him so has to try and get a majority from elsewhere.

The Chancellor makes a policy up one day and then CANCELS it the next, finds £27billion from somewhere which is bound to end in HUGE tax rises as it disappears again and when the STRONG Labour opposition tell him to he JUMPS, cancel tax credit cuts CANCELLED, cancel cuts to the police CANCELLED, what a WEAK individual he is and LUCKILY he will never be Prime Minister.

The Health Secretary UNITES the whole STAFF against him and in a ballot result that the Kim il Jung would be PROUD of in North Korea they let him KNOW exactly what they think of him and his INCOMPETENCE.

The Home Secretary PRESIDES over immigration figures TOTALLY out of CONTROL and hasn't a CLUE what to do about it, despite PROMISING to reduce it to 10's of THOUSANDS and when it doesn't come down tries to BACK TRACK on it.

The TORIES as USUAL are riddled with SLEAZE which goes right to the TOP when the Daily MAIL campaigns about the BULLYING , Blackmail and SEXUAL Harassment that has resulted in a SUICIDE and goes right to the top and Cameron's CRONIES you know NOTHING has changed.

Vote Tory get INCOMPETENCE

Vote Tory get SLEAZE

Vote Tory get SHAFTED

You were WARNED but didn't LISTEN

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
So what do you want more beheadings more poor Refugess heading for Europe with terrorists sneaking in.
Bankrupt country no defence against Russia 3 million unemployed declining NHS etc etc
All parties have bad apples.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be honest, I think they are doing much better than expected, and I'm in no way a fan of Dodgy Dave.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
All our politicians are two faced, smug, lying, self aggrandising wannabees, regardless of what party they represent. What a career where you sit in a big room, when you feel like it, and bray like a donkey, get pissed in a cheap bar and end up fighting each other, fiddle your expenses, engage in illegal sexual activity with impunity, fill up your bank account and laugh at your constituents. Could any of these idiots run a business successfully - NO! All time would be spent having bloody meetings or sending out questionnaires to customers asking what they want. Every business need a leader, so does every country, but, unfortunately we don't have one, or anyone who could rise to the task.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is what the British voters wanted - unfettered Tory government. Personally, I thought that the coalition government delivered good government but clearly the British electorate thought not and that the Lib Dems had to be destroyed.

The coalition delivered an Opposition WITHIN government and they put a brake on Tory excess. The Labour Party can't agree amongst themselves and we now have the basta*d child of Thatcherism and all that that entails. Bombing IS targets in Syria will make no difference to the status quo in that region but it will hasten terrorist atrocities in the UK. This government has learned nothing from the past.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
All our politicians are two faced, smug, lying, self aggrandising wannabees, regardless of what party they represent. What a career where you sit in a big room, when you feel like it, and bray like a donkey, get pissed in a cheap bar and end up fighting each other, fiddle your expenses, engage in illegal sexual activity with impunity, fill up your bank account and laugh at your constituents. Could any of these idiots run a business successfully - NO!

Top jobbage, where do I apply?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Top jobbage, where do I apply?

Vacancies arise usually about every 5 years - next round of recruitment is about 4 years off.
You will need to convince all your chums [and some] to vote for you - then you're in.
It is only a 5-year post [sometimes less] before you have to do it all again.
Successful career prospects are uncommon.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
What ERNEST is really saying is Vote Conservative and find the cup final money ..

you know it makes sense Vote Conservative !!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This is what the British voters wanted - unfettered Tory government. Personally, I thought that the coalition government delivered good government but clearly the British electorate thought not and that the Lib Dems had to be destroyed.

The coalition delivered an Opposition WITHIN government and they put a brake on Tory excess. The Labour Party can't agree amongst themselves and we now have the basta*d child of Thatcherism and all that that entails. Bombing IS targets in Syria will make no difference to the status quo in that region but it will hasten terrorist atrocities in the UK. This government has learned nothing from the past.
The Lib Dems really need to get their arses in gear, there has to be an alternative to the **** in charge and the prat leading the opposition.

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
9 more years to come people!

In an ideal world, I wouldn't mind another Tory / Lib Dem coalition is that covers the various bases of my political compass, but I think that idea is dead in the water sadly.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Lib Dems really need to get their arses in gear, there has to be an alternative to the **** in charge and the prat leading the opposition.

Unfortunately, no one pointed out to the electorate that when you lose that many seats you lose donations, sponsorship, media influence. The Lib Dems will come back but it will take at least a decade. Shows like QT don't have anyone from the Lib Dems anymore, they fill their panels with tossers from the SNP / UKIP and political journalists.

The vast majority of voters in this country probably don't even know that Tim Farron is leader of the Lib Dems - he's been 4 1/2 months in the job and I've heard almost nothing from him or his party which, considering Labour have imploded in that time, is incredible.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
To be honest, I think they are doing much better than expected, and I'm in no way a fan of Dodgy Dave.

I'm the same. I've never voted Tory in my life (5 GEs), but the coalition and the current lot seem to be doing ok in my opinion.

And of the 3 traditional main parties, they seem to be the only one that aren't a shambles right now.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Ernest is clearly fishing but he has a point. They seem leaderless and without direction, which regardless of political allegiance is worrying

I assume you're referring to the trotskis and student union opposition hand picked and now led by Red Len McClusky. Its a bit unfair to call Lens comedy puppet 'leaderless and without direction', Len is trying to lead him back to the 70's.

All hail the IRA sympathisers, 7/7 apologists, utopian dreamers with no grip on reality. It took just 5 years to lose Scotland entirely, it will take 5 months to lose the rest of the UK bar the small and irrelevant extreme left hardcore pining for the 1970's (the last time they had any relevance prior to bankrupting the UK).

Youve lost Scotland, you've lost the ALL IMPORTANT centre, you've lost ever returning as a government. Enjoy your lunatic debating chambers, nobody outside is listening and the country NEVER will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here