Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion agree contract for Irish midfielder Towell

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We often announce signings at 5 or 6 in the evening, this is the first I can remember that came at 6 in the morning. There is at least one knowledgeable poster that might challenge my memory.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks very promising

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Great singing, looks a real talent.
I wonder who will be off come January, surely we have too many centre midfielders now

Dec 29, 2011
I'm calling it now, based on absolutely nothing, I don't think he will be great. Happy to be proven wrong (also if Hughton vouches for him it's good enough for me)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I wonder who will be off come January, surely we have too many centre midfielders now

Holla & JFC could be the fall guys. I hope our January window business has not already been done with Wilson, Parra (extension required?) & now Towell as I was looking forward to the South American themed rumours and excitement.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Hopefully the lad can make the step up. Irish league to Championship would be quite the gap I'd imagine?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Marvellous news, and only a few days after signing James Wilson on loan from Man Utd for the rest of the season.

The contrast with the sorry state BHA were in this time last season, in terms of league position, management and recruitment, could not be clearer.

Happy days

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
From the Argus:

"ALBION have beaten off competition from at home and abroad to complete the capture of League of Ireland star Richie Towell."

Beaten Off - Dick Towell.....I think Naylor had a bit of fun with that one...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here