Seven Dials

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
RIP Gunnersaurus

:)

I did think of this thread when I heard the news. I bet Harry Hornet is nervous now too. Mascots of the world tremble in fear. Can't see anyone taking out Sid the Shark anytime soon...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Am I missing something with this story (the Gunnersaurus bit, not Gully and co's heads on a rack)? A guy with a part-time job loses it (almost understandably) but, presumably, when fans are back in, they'll bring the mascot back and need someone fill the costume? So he'll get his job back?

At one point yesterday this non-story become the main headline on Transfer Deadline Day :eek:

Am I missing something with this story (the Gunnersaurus bit, not Gully and co's heads on a rack)? A guy with a part-time job loses it (almost understandably) but, presumably, when fans are back in, they'll bring the mascot back and need someone fill the costume? So he'll get his job back?

At one point yesterday this non-story become the main headline on Transfer Deadline Day :eek:

I wonder what saving they made on his wages compared to the amount they spent in the transfer window.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I wonder what saving they made on his wages compared to the amount they spent in the transfer window.

I think it's enough per season to pay Ozil for about 20 minutes :dunce:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

A TV extra would get a day rate of £90.87 according to Equity and a musician would get £167 for 3 hours in a venue with a capacity of more than 200 according to the Musicians Union. I reckon they might bung him a ton per match maybe?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

https://www.flickr.com/photos/worthingwanderer/8556910788/in/album-72157632970334545/

Due to the unprecedented times, They’ve had to loan out 2 orange haired and keep just the one grey Gully Adult sized suit wearer. Pink hair has been returned to her parent club. The net reduction of one is not seen as reducing the Gully teams strength.

The upside is the signing of 3 excellent additions from Falmer primary school who the club have high hopes for in future seasons. They’ve been loaned back to Falmer primary for now to continue their education but will join up with the group in 2032.

David weir will be monitoring the development of the 2 orange haired Gully’s and their future wearers..

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here