Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Railway Bell

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Ross is back.... As are some old faces.

Just feels right. A good start to a brilliant day.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ross has been stabbed in the back is no longer there! I hope for another boycott and the place rots again.
I thought he was joint owner?

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
So after leaving the Argyle to run the Railway Bell and getting himself into debt to work there, four days before his contract becomes permanent , The other two co owners have told him to leave The Railway Bell after managing to get the place up and running. Been stabbed in the back by two people who pretended to be friends but were just using him to get it up and running

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So after leaving the Argyle to run the Railway Bell and getting himself into debt to work there, four days before his contract becomes permanent , The other two co owners have told him to leave The Railway Bell after managing to get the place up and running. Been stabbed in the back by two people who pretended to be friends but were just using him to get it up and running

That doesnt ring true, there must be something that hasnt been made known. If the trade followed him out of ther door last time it may agajn this and the 2 owners must be aware and prepared for this.

Jan 30, 2008

Pub comes with excess baggage???
regards
DR

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Last time quite a few regulars relocated to The Standard - not sure what the sketch is there at the moment.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Alma at the Standard has had enough and defo looking for a buyer.

I've always liked Ross - but I am sure that there is more to the story. It is not as black and white as he had implied on social media.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
That's a shame, I will be looking to go back elsewhere...again.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Last time I went in there we waited ages to get served, nobody came, we got squared up to by a couple of blokes wearing Arsenal shirts and walked out. We got chased down the road by who we assumed was the landlord asking why we left without buying a drink. Won't be going back.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Last time I went in there we waited ages to get served, nobody came, we got squared up to by a couple of blokes wearing Arsenal shirts and walked out. We got chased down the road by who we assumed was the landlord asking why we left without buying a drink. Won't be going back.

Why did the blokes in Arsenal shirts square up to you in a Brighton pub ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here