Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next premier manager to be sacked

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Monk getting the bullet would take Hughton up to 46th I think in the long lasting managers list and he hasn't been here a year yet! Ridiculous :nono:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I heard it suggested Moyes as manager of Newcastle and McLaren to revert to coach but would his ego allow that drop down?

No it wouldn't. I saw him interviewed yesterday and that man is a serious drinker, he has Clough's complexion. That may be the reason for his diminshing powers. He was Fergie's coach back when they were decent, and an advocate of dietetics. Shame he hasn't added chuggertectics to his repetoire. Plus, he's a very strange man. I once worked with someone who manically combed his hair. Its a sign of vanity and insecurity. I NEVER even brush mine :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I heard it suggested Moyes as manager of Newcastle and McLaren to revert to coach but would his ego allow that drop down?

Newcastle could be managed by Guardiola and it wouldn't make a scrap of difference while their recruitment policy means that they only sign young foreign players with no experience of British football and without enough heart to fill a thimble.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Newcastle could be managed by Guardiola and it wouldn't make a scrap of difference while their recruitment policy means that they only sign young foreign players with no experience of British football and without enough heart to fill a thimble.

Need to drop a division

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Difficult to call, both Newcastle and Swansea have potentially difficult games next week. Newcastle could be picked off by a resurgent,hard running Liverpool and Swansea will do well to stop the free scoring machine that is Leicester ... maybe both could go after next weekend.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No it wouldn't. I saw him interviewed yesterday and that man is a serious drinker, he has Clough's complexion. That may be the reason for his diminshing powers. He was Fergie's coach back when they were decent, and an advocate of dietetics. Shame he hasn't added chuggertectics to his repetoire. Plus, he's a very strange man. I once worked with someone who manically combed his hair. Its a sign of vanity and insecurity. I NEVER even brush mine :lolol:

Impressive you still have some :bowdown:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bit like us under Berk then?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here