Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Ticket Sales

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Just how are they going?
No time to rest, big 3 points with the others all having tougher games. Need to punish the Robins & move into clear water

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Quick look at the site shows available (approx) :

N - 800
W - 1800
S - 300
E - 1400

Wouldn't be surprised if quite a few get sold this week after yesterday.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Quick look at the site shows available (approx) :

N - 800
W - 1800
S - 300
E - 1400

Wouldn't be surprised if quite a few get sold this week after yesterday.

Yes, let's hope so. In all honesty, sadly, I can't see so many being sold to give a crowd akin to that of yesterday, even though momentum is building. Charlton are not a great attraction, and it is inbetween two much bigger games, on paper at least. Hope that I am wrong, but if we can get to 25,000, then that would be good. Might be nearer 30,000 for Middlesbrough if we have done OK in the two away matches, Wonderful times.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd have thought it would get close to, if not beat, yesterday's total.

It's not quite peak Christmas shopping time yet, we're playing some beautiful football, unbeaten, top of the league, and you'd have to imagine Charlton would bring at least a thousand, even considering their poor run.

I hope so anyway. The players- and Chris Hughton- deserve that.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes, let's hope so. In all honesty, sadly, I can't see so many being sold to give a crowd akin to that of yesterday, even though momentum is building. Charlton are not a great attraction, and it is inbetween two much bigger games, on paper at least. Hope that I am wrong, but if we can get to 25,000, then that would be good. Might be nearer 30,000 for Middlesbrough if we have done OK in the two away matches, Wonderful times.

Alas, for me, until/unless we reach the Premier League, or we draw one of the really big Premier League teams in a cup competition, I can't see us attracting a 30,000 crowd in the foreseeable future. That said, any crowd north of about 27,000 is still pretty good going.

Although they aren't fareing particularly well at the moment, Charlton fans normally travel in pretty good numbers, and they don't have far to come. I can see Saturday's crowd being another big one.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Alas, for me, until/unless we reach the Premier League, or we draw one of the really big Premier League teams in a cup competition, I can't see us attracting a 30,000 crowd in the foreseeable future. That said, any crowd north of about 27,000 is still pretty good going.

Although they aren't fareing particularly well at the moment, Charlton fans normally travel in pretty good numbers, and they don't have far to come. I can see Saturday's crowd being another big one.

Derby County at home would produce a capacity if things remained as they are now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yesterday had a £15 adult and kid deal on, didn't it? That must have brought a fair few in and the shelf was being used, which is a rarity (and great to see).

I'm assuming there's no offer for Charlton so it will be reliant on people paying full price.

theboybilly

Charlton will bring a few. Despite their problems with their board the fans are genuine up there and care passionately about the club - so similar in many ways to us. I have huge respect for them, certainly more than any other London team. But I still want Albion to thrash them on Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here