Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Roast!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The Cow at Seven Dials. Wonderous

To be fair the food there is good but it's a terrible pub. Ill informed lazy staff, overpriced beer and always full of kids. Really funny attitude about the place.

As I live round the corner, I end up there a fair bit as other people's choice for a meeting spot. I find its unrelenting popularity baffling.

Anyway my roast vote goes to The Yeoman. Pricy but superb.

Stumpy Tim

To be fair the food there is good but it's a terrible pub. Ill informed lazy staff, overpriced beer and always full of kids. Really funny attitude about the place.

As I live round the corner, I end up there a fair bit as other people's choice for a meeting spot. I find its unrelenting popularity baffling.

Anyway my roast vote goes to The Yeoman. Pricy but superb.
Agree with that. I never drink there

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bit out of town but either the Royal Oak or the shepherd and dog. Remember to take LOTS of cash though. I know it's crappy but the pub at the Devils dyke has the best views you'll get. The food is a bit indifferent though...standard chain pub microwaved stuff.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Sportsman is good value for money but I am not sure it is as good as Toby Carvery although the same company. Is there a Toby Carvery in Brighton or the near vicinty?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here