Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Heartfelt Plea To Our Wonderful Team

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I love you, I really do! But please would you put these games to bed before the 80th minute. All these one goal margin victories that leave us squirming in the final minutes are playing absolute havoc with my underpants.

I know what you mean, but when we batter a side I think that would play havoc with my underpants in a different way.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
It would have been great for Wilson to round TK, put the ball in the net and enjoy the last 15 minutes.

Have we won a game this season by more than one goal?

It's not good for my heart!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love you, I really do! But please would you put these games to bed before the 80th minute. All these one goal margin victories that leave us squirming in the final minutes are playing absolute havoc with my underpants.

But where's the fun in that?

I like not being complacent.
I certainly don't want to rock up expecting to win.
Attacking like loons for the first 25 mins, then defending the last 10 mins as their life's depend on it, is what's making these games so good.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
This. Not every week, but now and again maybe ?

I say enjoy it. If (and it's a BIG if) we're in a similar position come the final day you'll be watching the game on the loo via your phone rather than through fingers. I know I will.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I say enjoy it. If (and it's a BIG if) we're in a similar position come the final day you'll be watching the game on the loo via your phone rather than through fingers. I know I will.
If the 'similar position' is still being unbeaten, I don't think I'd be bothered about the result! It wouldn't matter much, would it?

Dec 15, 2014
Here

And if you can't manage a two goal win would you be able to wipe my arse?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Premature ejaculation?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
No we haven't
We have either drawn or won by one goal

That is quiet/quite (your choice) remarkable really. If you think of a match having 5 possible outcomes, losing by 2 or more goals, losing by 1 goal, drawing, winning by 1 goal, winning by 2 or more goals and the Albion have only hit 2 of those 5 in 18 results. Really quiet/quite remarkable!

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
im happy with winning by the odd goal we have never looked like losing all season and now is not the time to be peaking i expect us to be puting teams to the sword in the new year and beyond also with this way of winning we should still be very fresh for the 2nd half of the season

Dec 15, 2014
Here
im happy with winning by the odd goal we have never looked like losing all season and now is not the time to be peaking i expect us to be puting teams to the sword in the new year and beyond also with this way of winning we should still be very fresh for the 2nd half of the season

Until GD decides between 2nd and 3rd or 6th and 7th place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here