Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Koosh get away with a houler?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Nothing wrong with the challange from what i saw. Looked like he dropped it and the ref gave a free kick. Thoughts?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep - Naylor thought the same after seeing replays. Ref bailed him out there - would have been fuming had we not won! Also special mention to TK who acknowledged the North Stand at start of second half for quite some time - not sure what he was signalling but seemed nice..

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yep - Naylor thought the same after seeing replays. Ref bailed him out there - would have been fuming had we not won! Also special mention to TK who acknowledged the North Stand at start of second half for quite some time - not sure what he was signalling but seemed nice..

Raced out of his area to help Liam when he was seemingly seriously injured too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Why didnt they show it on the League Football show? I wanted to see what Dunk actually did wrong, looked like mistake from TK. As usual they cut out most of our game on the highlight reel.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Stockdale is a better keeper than TK. Of this, there is no doubt.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
According to my Blues-supporting grandkids it was Kush's best performance of the season by far but even they thought he dropped the ball and got away with it

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Definite goal. I thought Dunk was being fouled and was appealing for the penalty. No-one touched TK. He made some very good saves yesterday as per normal, but his dealing with crosses was abysmal.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Thought that Koosh made a couple of realy good stops (especially from the free kick on the edge of the box), but I agree that Stockdale is the better, more 'complete' keeper

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Why didnt they show it on the League Football show? I wanted to see what Dunk actually did wrong, looked like mistake from TK. As usual they cut out most of our game on the highlight reel.

Watched it last night and wondered how we got away with such a lucky win. Brum City all over us most of the game. But then our soft touches and keeping the ball most of the game is not good TV.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Thought that Koosh made a couple of realy good stops (especially from the free kick on the edge of the box), but I agree that Stockdale is the better, more 'complete' keeper

Similar level keepers. Both capable of world class saves but both frequently make howlers. Stockdale a bit better on crosses

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Watched it last night and wondered how we got away with such a lucky win. Brum City all over us most of the game. But then our soft touches and keeping the ball most of the game is not good TV.

Its mad how distorted MOTD and the Football League Show often make games out to look sometimes. Yesterday was arguably our best performance in how ever long, we looked fantastic, especially in the first half. Like you say they made Birmingham out to look the better side, when in reality we well and truly outclassed them. That being said, as great as we were we didnt finish them off properly and they could of blagged a draw.

D

Deleted User X18H

It appears Dunk was penalised for holding down defender. Shame as it would have been Hemeds goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here