Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we brace ourselves for an offer for Lewis Dunk?

steve55

Banned
Nov 24, 2015
Hey All,

Lewis Dunk has been superb for us this season hasn't he, I think he is one of the best defenders in the Championship and more than good enough for the Premier League.

So, should we expect such an offer?

Well, I was on Google earlier and came across an article that suggests so, what do you think?

click below to read more:

Www.iamafreeloadingwanker.com

Last edited by a moderator:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
But it's just an article stating someone's opinion of players Norwich should look at. Nothing to suggest an imminent offer

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hey All,

Lewis Dunk has been superb for us this season hasn't he, I think he is one of the best defenders in the Championship and more than good enough for the Premier League.

Well, I was on Google earlier and came across an article that suggests so, what do you think?
No.

Dec 29, 2011
Hey All,

Sure you didn't come across that article when you uploaded it to your site then posted it here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dunk played some cracking balls out today and was all round class again after his occasional lapses of concentration the last few weeks. Well done GG and Dunky...

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It's ironic how opinions differ.
His distribution today was awful yet again.The club captain will yet again walk off the field with nobody talking about him because he played a faultless game

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
with regard to transfer speculation.......we are currently top of the league and for one reason or another are in the midst of an outstanding unbeaten run.......any club who makes an offer for one of our players will , therefore , have to stump up some serious cash ...be it Dunk , March,Kayal , or JFC......the message must surely be.....there are no bargains here ,if you are going to try and break up a winning team you are going to have to pay for it.....!!

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
His distribution today was awful yet again.The club captain will yet again walk off the field with nobody talking about him because he played a faultless game

Agreed! If we get a fair price I would not batter an eyelid at his departure. He often nods off during the game, gets caught out too often with players turning him with ease and his passing can be woefull.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Always seems to me that Lewis loses concentration at various points in the game. Today, in the second half he slid in on a brim player that would have cut him in 2 had he not hurdled it and was totally unnecessary. Had he made contact he would of been off. May well turn out to be a top player but at the moment I personally prefer Greer and Uwe as the centre backs. Greer was outstanding again today and is our most underrated player imho!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

There was the raking long ball to the right as per the highlights on the box. A quite brilliant Kayal-esq through ball to Murphy at the start of the game which was just sublime and the very good powerful header out wide which was possibly the start of the move for the first goal. I remember one bad pass but saw more good ones tbh. I did however forget my glasses today so couldn't see much and may have got him and Greer mixed up at times :lol: I agree though, Greer was intrental once again, and also played a superb ball down the right channel first half..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If you can't see that the OP is the one that wrote the article, I feel bad for you.

No, OP clearly states that he found it when he was ego-surfing on Google.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here