Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"You can't say we didn't half deserve a point"

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I can, you didn't deserve a point. or even half a point.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just listened to the interview. I understand that managers are there to support their team but F me what a load of rubbish.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I've always admired Rowett but that interview is laughable. To be fair to Birmingham they looked purposeful when they went forward and they're obviously a decent side but they didn't even quarter-deserve a point today.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What about the comments over the ref...March going down easily...what a turnip...and moaning about the guy pulling back Kayal....perhaps he might like to comment on the bookings of Stephens for a nothing foul and March for time wasting when he wasn't and that there left back should have been off for a second bookable offence. ....the guys got a few anger management issues ,,,ask the fourth official

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Deluded idiot - must come from living in the north = less sense than oarbine or whoever will lose his position pre-xmas
Midlands equals permanent colds and non-entity life and being totally drab................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Birmingham got everything they deserved. Fair play to them for having a crack, but we were the better side and bloody unlucky to go in behind at half time.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Complete and utter fantasist who seems to havealso lost his razor on his travels.
No class, total deluded loony, and a northerner to boot which basically sums him up.
Basically a numero uno ****.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think the bbc report and match stats highlight his ignorance:

The margin of victory should have been far greater, with*Manchester United loan striker James Wilson*hitting the post on his debut late on and the Seagulls spurning numerous first-half opportunities.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1448784413982.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1448784413982.png
    282.7 KB · Views: 436

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I thought it was a very straightforward win after expecting Brum to offer a lot more. Wilson should have scored and 3-1 would have been a better reflection on how the game went. GREAT win boys, keep it going! UTA [emoji3]

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I quite like Rowett but, every time the camera showed him yesterday, he was moaning away at the fourth official.

His team of cloggers deserved nothing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here