Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Survey linked from today's "Thank You" email

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Has anyone else tried to complete the survey that was linked from today's "Thank You" email?

It seems to have a fatal flaw in it, as it takes me through each of the options for what sort of ticket was used, rather than moving on. I got to the away ticket page and gave up!

Anyone else having similar problems, or am I the only one sad enough to click the link?!!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Really? Mine has a banner that says "Start the Survey" immediately after the text and before the adverts for next weekend's games.

Yes really, nothing present. Perhaps only a percentage of emails have the survey.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm guessing the text is different too, then!

As part of our ongoing commitment to keep improving your matchday experience at the Amex we would be grateful if you could spare a few moments to complete our matchday feedback survey. Those who complete the survey will be in with a chance of winning a signed Albion football.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't believe it, I have not received this mail

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I tried to complete it. My job is a researcher in government and if someone published that survey for us they would be in trouble! The routing is flawed and questions not very good.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Is this the email that refers to Booby Zamora?
I know he's not as svelte as in days of yore but that is a tad harsh in my book.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here