Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I thought this was going to be a thread about Estate Agents :moo:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I thought Wilson was pretty good today, his movement was first class, his spinning off his marker and playing the offside line with great instinct. Shame he couldnt get that goal, had he been right footed I reckon he would of curved it round Kuszczak.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Really impressed with Wilson and we're very fortunate to have his services for the remainder of the season. Lightning quick, premier league quality and he'll score a few goals for us. Could be our missing piece

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Speaking to [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] after the game we both noticed that Wilson was slow to track back on more than one occasion. I hope it was just a first match thing because this team plays best when they're all working for each other.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Speaking to [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] after the game we both noticed that Wilson was slow to track back on more than one occasion. I hope it was just a first match thing because this team plays best when they're all working for each other.
Whoah there! We all kept commenting on how we hadn't seen a striker track back so quickly in ages. After he hit the post he was back in our box defending within five seconds.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Whoah there! We all kept commenting on how we hadn't seen a striker track back so quickly in ages. After he hit the post he was back in our box defending within five seconds.

He is quick then, if he can turn and cover 75 metres in 5 seconds!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

Agreed, he was ahead of Hemed (i think it was) tracking back, I would rather it was the other way round. Wilson is better on the last line of defence and running on to through balls etc. Though if he can track AND do the biz then even better!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As said elsewhere:-

As luxuries go Bobby is clearly the most luxurious, and needs to be treated accordingly.
Hemed and Wilson will be fine together.
Then when the defence is on it's knees that's Bobby o'clock and we'll completely stop all this hanging on for the last 15 nonsense.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I agree with you both. My only criticism was he looked a little bit 'premiership Man Utd' in his closing down a few times. But you know the best thing about that - I have no doubt our coaches would have picked up on it and will be pulling him up on it a little this week. You can clearly see there's a number of coaches doing brilliantly this year, you really can...

But my word today confirmed how lucky we are to have Wilson. His pace & finishing will bag us 15 or so goals I have no doubt...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here