Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Because of travel is MLS harder to play in than EPL?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
DROGBA: MLS HARDER THAN EPL

Montreal Impact's Didier Drogba was talking to the press this week and had a number of things to say, including this: "People think it's easy to play [in MLS]. Believe me it's more difficult than playing in the Premier League because of the travel." He also had some harsh things to say about the current straits at his former club Chelsea FC

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2015/...-mls-harder-epl-clubs-make-first-roster-moves

I find this interesting comment from Drogba. When you travel in the states you travel by air and the security and waiting at airports seems the toughest thing to me. Time change can be hard when going from coast to coast but I'm in the middle in Chicago but he's on the far east coast in Montreal.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I agree, playing in the MLS must be much more difficult than the premiership due to the traveling. It must be tough always queuing up at airports and don't get me started on the lack of leg room in economy. Maybe we should get Steph Currys view on all the travelling he does in the NBA. I see it has a massive affect on his performance.

Maybe the MLS isnt the cakewalk that Drogba thought it would be.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i doubt MLS players will be going on scheduled flights, they'll be going private charters

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
what is MLS ?

has Middlesborough opened a new airport ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here