Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long do the P&R buses run for after the game?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I am coming down from Warwick. The website says mill road is generally full by 1.30. Is this correct? Also how long after the match can I reckon on being out of the park and ride to come home?

Cheers.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Will I have time for a beer or two on the concourse before heading back to Racehill?

Absolutely. In fact a couple of pints on the concourse is almost obligatory whilst the initial queues for the buses go down.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am coming down from Warwick. The website says mill road is generally full by 1.30. Is this correct? Also how long after the match can I reckon on being out of the park and ride to come home?

Cheers.

Yes, that's correct.

Depends where you are in the ground and how swiftly you join the queue, but you should be back at your car by 5:30ish.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I tend to stay for about an hour and then it's usually a case of walk on to the last bus just before 6.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Yes, that's correct.

Depends where you are in the ground and how swiftly you join the queue, but you should be back at your car by 5:30ish.

Cheers. We got SOAKED in the bus queue. Home now but we missed the first load of buses and got caught in the storm. Darn it.

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I had a couple and strolled up to the bus, my son getting a selfie with James Wilson on the way. Much better than the usual sprint on the whistle. Thanks for the info.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here